When the pan is hot, you drop the napa cabbage into the pan. You can hear the sizzling sound. When stir-fried the napa cabbage with garlic and onions, you can smell how good it is. It can make you feel hungry.
When you cut it into pieces, the napa cabbage can cook fast. If you leave it long, it takes a bit longer to cook. I prefer cutting into pieces. So when you cook it, you can have something fast to eat.
Eating green vegetables is healthy. It’s good for the eyes. It can make you feel happy. If you are a vegetarian, this is the perfect stir-fried napa cabbage to make.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice. Mixing the napa cabbages and sauce into the rice will taste good.
When you have leftover napa cabbage, you can add in different varieties of food to make a dish of your choice. You will know how easy it is to make this dish. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Washing the napa cabbage:
1. In the fridge, take out a napa cabbage.
2. Take a mid-size container and place it in the sink. Take out another strainer and put it on the other sink.
3. Peel off as many pieces of napa cabbage as you needed directly into the big container.
4. Whatever is leftover, wrap it with a plastic wrapper and place it in the fridge.
5. Fill the container with cold water. Turn it upside down and shake it in the water. Then rinse it.
(Note: Make sure all the dirty stuff is out and each vegetable is clean.)
6. For each piece that’s wash place it in the other sink strainer.
7. Wash the napa cabbages 3-4 times.
8. Each time you finish washing a batch. Make sure to change the water from the container.
(note: when you see no more dirty stuff in the container water, that means the napa cabbage is clean.)
9. Once finish washing the cabbage. Put it aside.
1. Take out a cutting board and a knife.
2. In the cupboard, take out a mixing bowl and put it in the sink.
3. In the strainer, take a handful full of napa cabbage and cut it into pieces and put it into the mixing bowl.
(Note: Cutting into small pieces can cook faster.)
4. Repeat the same steps for the rest of the napa cabbage.
5. When all cut into pieces, set the mixing bowl aside.
6. Take an onion, peel the skin, place it on the cutting board, cut it in half, turn it on the side and cut into slices.
7. Take two garlics and peel the skins. Place it on the cutting board and cut it into pieces.
1. In the cupboard, take out a frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put in the garlic and onions. Take a wooden cooking spatula and stir until almost done.
5. Put the napa cabbage into the pan. You will hear a sizzling sound.
6. Stir the napa cabbage for a bit.until it is not too hard.
7. Sprinkle a bit of salt, garlic powder and pour in some light soya sauce.
8. Stir the napa cabbage.
9. Pour in a bit of water. Turn the heat to medium-low and close the lid.
10. Once the water is boiling, open the lid.
(Note: opening the lid will prevent the napa cabbage from not being green)
11. Stir the cabbage a bit and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes.
12. When it is ready, turn off the heat. Scoop up all the napa cabbage into a plate and place it on the table.