These stir-fried scrambled eggs with baby clams and scallions are simple to make. I decided to use frozen baby clams to mix in with the egg mixture. The frozen baby clams are tough. What I did was wash it a couple of times until it was clean. Then heat it in the microwave until the water starts boiling. Pour the water into the sink. In the egg mixture, I put some milk. Mix the egg mixture smooth and taste better. When cooking, you can make an omelette. But this time, I cut the eggs into pieces and made them into a stir-fried dish instead.I also added some scallions to make the dish look nicer.
The scrambled eggs with baby clams came out so beautiful and bright colours. It is very delicious and I like it a lot. This is a fast dish you can make at home.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. You can have this for lunch or dinner. The best combination with this dish is rice. The scrambled eggs and baby clams that you mix in with the rice. Very delicious and tasty. The easiest dish that you can try and make. Enjoy.
Preparing frozen baby clams:
1. Take a package of frozen baby clams out of the freezer.
2. Open package.
3. Put some into a bowl.
4. Wash the baby clams 2-3 times. Ensure they are properly clean.
5. Put some cold water to soak the baby clams.
6. Put the bowl of baby clams into the microwave and heat it until the water starts boiling.
7. Take the bowl of baby clams out of the microwave.
8. Pour out the water into the sink and set the bowl aside.
Preparing the eggs:
1. In the fridge, take out 4 eggs.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl.
3. Pour some milk into the egg mixture.
4. Take a teeth knife and beat the eggs.
(Note: Using a teeth knife will beat the eggs evenly.)
5. Set the bowl of egg mixture aside.
Preparing the onions and scallions:
1. In the bag, take an onion. Use a knife and peel the skins.
2. Place it on the cutting board.
3. Cut it in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
4. Dice the onions into small pieces.
5. Put the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
6. Take 2-3 pieces of scallions.
7. Wash the scallions.
8. Place it on the cutting board
9. Cut the scallions into small pieces
1. In the cupboard, take a non-stick fry pan.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low,
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the small pieces of onions into the frying pan and stir until done.
5. Pour the bowl of baby clams and stir until almost done.
6. Pour the bowl of egg mixture into the frying pan with the baby clams.
7. Sprinkle some green onions on top of the egg.
8. Turn the heat to low.
9. Let it cook for a bit.
10. When the bottom is no more egg liquid, break the eggs with baby clams into pieces.
11. Flip the eggs over and let it cook for a bit.
(Note: Keep an eye on the eggs. They cook fast. Make sure they do not get burn.)
Let the egg and baby clams cook by themselves until it is well-done.
Once there are no more liquid and well done, that means it is ready. Turn off the heat. Scoop up all the egg and baby clams on a plate and place them on the table.