A stir-fried spinach, when it is put into a large pan, you can hear the sizzling sound. It smells so good. It makes you feel hungry. I put some onions and ginger to stir-fry the spinach. This spinach was bought at a Chinese supermarket, but you can find spinach at any supermarket.
When washing spinach, I separate the end part and the leaves. I separate washing them 4-5 times to ensure proper clean without any dirt. When the water is clear, it means that the spinach is clean. When cooking the spinach, they cook ready fast. It takes about 2-3 minutes. Putting seasoning is your preference. I decided to put a bit of water to cook the spinach. Keep an eye on the spinach. They will cook fast because they are already texture and soft. If you overcook the spinach, it will not be a very green colour.
Kids and adults would like this stir-fried spinach. It is very healthy and good for the eyes.
The colour of this dish came out very nice. It tastes very delicious, and I like it a lot. You can have this for lunch or dinner. This is a good combination with rice. If you are a vegetarian, this will be a perfect dish to make. If you have no idea what kind of vegetable dish to make. This can be a choice dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Washing the spinach:
1. Take the bag of spinach out of the fridge.
2. Remove spinach from the bag.
3. Place the spinach onto a cutting board.
4. Cut all the spinach end part.
5. Take 2 mixing bowls and separate the leaves and the end parts.
6. Wash all the end parts. When each part Is washed, put it onto a strainer. IF you see dirty stuff in the bowl of water, throw it outside.
7. Wash 4-5 times or until you see no more dirty stuff in the water, that is when you know it is very clean.
8. Take the bowl of leaves and shake it in the water and rinse it over tap water.
9. Wash it 4-5 times until the water has no more dirty stuff, and it is clear. That
is how you know it is clean.
10. When it is all cleaned. Set it aside.
Preparing the onion and ginger:
1. In the bag, take an onion. Use a knife and peel the skins.
2. Place it on the cutting board.
3. Cut it in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices and cut some
onions into dice pieces.
4. Put the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
5. Take a ginger. Use a spoon and peel the skin.
6. Place the ginger on a cutting board.
7. Cut the ginger into pieces and place it in a bowl and set it aside.
1. In the cupboard, take a large pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the onions and ginger and stir until done.
5. Put the bowl of spinach into the large pan
6. Pour a bit of water.
7. Put in some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of light soya sauce.
8. Stir to mix
9. Keep an eye on the spinach because they cook really fast. It takes about 2-3 minutes
10. When the water starts boiling, turn off the heat immediately.
(Note: Do not cook too long or it will not be taste good.)
12. Pour the spinach onto a plate immediately.
13. Place the plate of spinach onto the table.