A stir-fried zucchini with onions and ginger is very delicious and tasty. It smells so good when stir-frying from the pan. It can make you feel hungry. Eating zucchini is very healthy and good for the eyes. I decided to make a vegetarian dish by using zucchini.
I used a slice cutter with a knife attached to it. I slice the zucchini into round pieces directly into the mixing bowl. Make sure all the zucchini are the same size, so that it can cook and finish at the same time.
I cook the zucchini and onions in a large pan. I added a bit of water. Closing the lid can help the cooking process a bit faster. Let it cook until the water starts boiling. Take a piece and taste it to see if it’s your desire texture. Some people might like it hard, crunchy and tender or tender. Putting seasoning is your preference because some people might like it spicy and others might not. Once it is the right texture, it is ready. When ready, turn off the heat, and pour it onto a plate and place it on the table.
Kids and adults would love these zucchini. This is a good stir-fried zucchini. I like this dish a lot. If you are a vegetarian, this can be a perfect dish to make. I would recommend eating this dish with rice. It will taste good. It is a very delicious and tasty dish. If you make a lot, you can have it throughout the day. It is a good choice dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparation of the zucchini:
1. In the fridge, take 2 pieces of zucchini. If you feel that the zucchini is slippy, rinse with water and rub the zucchini with a cloth.
2. Place the zucchini on the cutting board and cut off 2 end parts.
3. Take 1 zucchini. Take a slice cutter. Make sure the knife is attached to the slice cutter.
4. Slice the zucchini into round piece directly into a mixing bowl.
5. Take another zucchini and repeat the same steps.
(Note: Make sure all the zucchini are slice into the same size. )
6. Set the bowl of zucchini aside.
Preparing the onions and ginger:
1. In the bag, take an onion and place it on the cutting board. Cut off the two ends
2. Peel the skins, and cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
3. Place the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
4. Take a ginger. Use a spoon and peel the skin.
5. Place the ginger on a cutting board.
6. Cut the ginger into pieces and place it in a bowl and set it aside.
Cooking the zucchini:
1. In the cupboard, take a large pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the onions and stir until done.
5. Take the bowl of zucchini, and pour it into the large pan.
6. Stir the zucchini a bit.
7. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of soya sauce.
8. Stir the zucchini a few times.
9. Pour in some water and close the lid.
(Note: Keep an eye on the zucchini because they can cook fast.)
10. When the water starts boiling, let it cook by itself for 1 minute.
11. Open the lid and stir a bit.
12. Take a piece of zucchini and taste if it’s a bit crunchy and tender.
13. When it is a bit crunchy and tender, that means it is ready. If not, you need to cook it a bit longer.
14. When the zucchini is tender, turn off the heat. Pour the zucchini on to a a glass bowl and place it on the table.