Boiled broccoli is very simple to make. It does not take long and very healthy. When boiling the broccoli, it came out so green and perfectly. It’s very delicious. I like this dish a lot.
Before you rinse the broccoli’s, you can peel off the hard strip parts at the bottom of the stem to prevent the broccolis from being crunchy. If you like it crunchy, you can keep it the way it is. If you, remove the stem strip parts. You need to cook it to tender.
This dish goes well with rice or noodles whichever you choose as your desire. I recommend making the broccoli tender easier for the kids to eat. If you are a vegetarian, this plate of broccoli’s can be the perfect dish to make.
Eating green vegetables is very healthy and good for the eyes. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you cannot finish the broccoli’s you can put it in the fridge and have it the next day. When you have no idea what kind of vegetable to eat on that day, you can consider making this boil broccoli’s fast and simple way. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparation of the broccoli:
1. In the fridge, take out broccoli and remove it from the bag.
2. Rinse the broccoli’s
3. Place the broccoli’s on the cutting board and cut it in half.
4. Separate the broccoli’s and place it directly into the sink.
5. Cut the end stem of the hard part strips off the broccoli’s to prevent the broccoli from being crunchy.
(Note: If you like it crunchy and hard, you can leave it the way it is.)
6. When you see big pieces of broccoli’s, cut the broccoli into broccoli pieces.
7. When it’s done separating, rinse the broccoli’s and set them aside.
1. In the cupboard, take out a large pan. Place it on the stove.
2. Pour some cold water into the large pan. If there is not enough water, you can add more.
(Note: Add just the right amount of water that you need to boil the broccoli.)
3. Turn on the heat to high and cover the lid.
4. Wait until the water is boiling starts to boil.
5. When the water is boiling, put the broccoli’s into the large pan and cover the lid.
6. Wait until it boils again.
7. Once it is boiling, let it cook in the boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
8. Open the lid. Take a knife or a long toothpick. Put it into the broccoli. If you feel the broccoli is tender, that means it is ready. If it’s not, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
9. Turn off the heat.
10. Place it on a plate and place it on the table.