This is a mini tortilla pizza, it is simple and easy to make. It is fun to make your own pizza and put any kind of toppings on it. When you don’t have pizza dough. This can be another way of making pizza.I decided to put Vietnamese ham, but if you don’t like it, you can put regular ham, pepperoni or bacon. I also added some herbs and 2 different kinds of cheese on the top. Bake at 350f (180 degrees) for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted. It does not take long to bake. Vietnamese ham can usually be found at a Vietnamese supermarket.
Kids and adults would love this mini tortilla pizza. Kids can have fun creating their own pizza with their favourite toppings. Once it is baked in the oven, it will taste so delicious that you will want to make some more pizza with the mini tortilla. Everyone will like this idea of making a pizza out of a mini tortilla. Try the recipe and enjoy!!
1 mini tortilla
4-5 pieces of Vietnamese ham (optional ) or ham and bacon
a bit of parsley
Some Swiss Cheese
Some mozzarella Cheese
1. Take a mini tortilla and place it on a plate.
2. In the fridge, take out a bit of parsley and chop into small pieces and place it
everywhere on the tortilla.
3. Take for 4-5 pieces of Vietnamese ham and put it everywhere on the tortilla
(Note: If you don’t want to use Vietnamese ham, you can use regular ham, pepperoni or bacon.)
4. In the fridge take out some Swiss cheese and sprinkle some on top of the tortilla.
5. Take some mozzarella cheese and sprinkle some on top of the tortilla.
6. Put it in the oven and bake it at 350F (180 degrees) for 10 minutes or until it the cheese is all melted.
7. Once all the cheese are melted, take it out and place it on the table.
8. Enjoy this awesome mini pizza tortilla..