Zucchini helps reduce the swelling around the eyes. Vitamin A helps inactive cell development in the eyes, which enhances vision and helps in preventing age-related medical conditions such as macular degeneration.
A stir-fried zucchini with small red peppers, garlic and onions are simple to make. This is a vegetarian dish and does not contain any meat. It is very healthy. Eating vegetables is good for the eyes. I like this dish a lot. It is one of my favourite vegetables.
I decided to use three zucchini to make a vegetarian dish. These zucchini are bought from a Chinese supermarket. They were wrapped in a package. In most supermarkets, you can find zucchini where you can pick them individually of the piece that you like.
To make this dish, I used a knife peeler mold to peel the skin, but not too much. I also slice some zucchini into strips of pieces. I place the knife at an angle. While in each turn, cut it into pieces directly into a mixing bowl.
I cook the zucchini, garlic, small red peppers and onions in a large pan. I added a bit of water. Closing the lid can help the cooking process a bit faster. Let it cook until the water starts boiling. Take a piece and taste it to see if it’s your desired texture. Some people might like it hard, crunchy, or tender. Putting seasoning is your preference because some people might like it spicy and others might not. Once it is the right texture, it is ready. When it is ready. Turn off the heat, pour it onto a plate and place it on the table.
Kids and adults would love these zucchini. It is healthy and good. If you are a vegetarian, this can be a perfect dish to make. You can have this for lunch or dinner. It is best to eat this with rice. It will taste very good. It is a delicious dish. If you make a lot, you can have it throughout the day. This is a very good choice of a dish to make when you have no idea what to make that day. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparation of the zucchini:
1. In the fridge, take 3 pieces of zucchini. If you feel that the zucchini is slippy, rinse with water and rub the zucchini with a cloth.
2. Place the zucchini on the cutting board and cut off 2 end parts.
3. Take 1 zucchini. Take a knife peeler mold shape and peel off some skins, but not too much.
4. Take a knife and place it at an angle. While in each turn, cut the zucchini into pieces and put it directly into a mixing bowl.
5. Take another zucchini and place it at an angle. While in each turn, cut the zucchini into pieces.
6. Take a knife and slice some lines around the zucchini. Put it directly into a mixing bowl.
(Note: Do not cut the zucchini too small or big. Just the right size. )
6. Set the bowl of zucchini aside.
Preparing the onions, garlic and red small peppers:
1. In the bag, take a red onion and place it on the cutting board. Cut off the two ends
2. Peel the skins, and cut the onion in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices.
3. Place the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
4. In the fridge, take the mix-bag of peppers.
5. Take a slice cutter and slice the peppers into pieces directly into a bowl.
6. The seeds that are leftover. Place it into a bowl.
7. Take a few garlics.
8. peel the garlic’s skins
9. Cut the garlic into pieces
Cooking the zucchini:
1. In the cupboard, take a large pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put in the onions, garlic and small red peppers. Stir until done.
5. Take the bowl of zucchini, and pour it into the large pan.
6. Stir the zucchini a bit.
7. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of soya sauce.
8. Stir the zucchini a few times.
9. Pour in some water and close the lid.
(Note: Keep an eye on the zucchini because they can cook fast.)
10. When the water starts boiling, let it cook by itself for 1 minute.
11. Open the lid and stir a bit.
12. Take a piece of zucchini and taste if it’s a bit crunchy and tender.
13. When it is a bit crunchy and tender, that means it is ready. If not, you need to cook it a bit longer.
14. When the zucchini is tender, turn off the heat. Pour the zucchini on to a a glass bowl and place it on the table.