Stir-fried celery with yellow peppers and shrimps is very delicious. It smells so good when stir-frying from the pan. It can make you feel hungry. Eating celery and peppers is very healthy and good for the eyes. I decided to add some shrimps with celery with yellow peppers to have something mix with the vegetable.
First, I cook the shrimps because they cook fast. I decided to remove the shells before cooking because it can be easier to eat. If you like to remove shells when you eat, you can do that too! When cooking, putting seasoning is your preference because some people might like it spicy and others might not. You can also marinate the shrimps before cooking them in a frying pan. Stir-fried the shrimps until they are well-done.
Second, I cook the celery and onions in a large pan. I added a bit of water. Closing the lid can help the cooking process a bit faster. Let it cook until the water starts boiling. Take a piece and taste it to see if it’s your desire texture. Some people might like it hard, crunchy and tender or tender. Putting seasoning is your preference because some people might like it spicy and others might not. Once it is the right texture, it is ready.
Third, I cook the yellow peppers on a frying pan. I just put some oil, pour the yellow peppers and stir-fry it until they are still crunchy. Cooking the yellow peppers is fast. Sometimes when you cook it too tender, it might not taste good. Cooking the yellow pepper until it has a crunchy texture. You can also cook it to a bit crunchy and tender. Put everything in the large pan with the celery and stir it to mix.
The dish is so nice that brightens the dish with different colours. I decided to place it on the dish very nicely. First, I put the yellow peppers all around the dish. Then I pour the celery in the middle. I put a couple of shrimps on the top of the celeries and at the bottom also.
Kids and adults would love this dish a lot. This is such a good stir-fried combination dish with shrimps mixed in with the celery and yellow peppers. I like this dish a lot. If you do not eat shrimp, I would recommend not putting any. When you make a lot, you can have it throughout the day. It is a good choice dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Cleaning and prepare the celery:
1. In the fridge, take out the celery.
2. Peel off as much celery as you needed to eat. What is left over, put it back in the bag and place it in the fridge.
3. Place the celery on a cutting board, cut the end parts and some leaves. Wash each celery.
4. Take a knife, place it on the top of the celery at an angle and peel some strips off.
(Note: Peeling the strips from the celery will prevent the celery from being very crunchy.)
5. Continue the same steps for the rest of the celery.
6. Put the celery on a cutting board. Cut the celery into 2 equal parts and cut into pieces. Make sure the pieces are cut into the same size to be cooked and finished same time.
7. Repeat the same steps for the rest of the celeries.
8. Put it all into a bowl and rinse it. Then pour out the water from the bowl and set it aside.
Preparing the shrimp:
1. Take the package of shrimp out of the freezer.
2. Open the package and pour out as many shrimps as you need to cook on a strainer.
3. Rinse the shrimps.
4. Remove all the shells from the shrimps.
5. When all done. Rinse the shrimps and set them aside.
Preparing the yellow peppers:
1. Take red pepper out of the fridge.
2. Place the yellow pepper on a cutting board.
3. Cut the pepper in half.
4. Remove the seeds.
5. Cut the yellow pepper into pieces and place it directly
into a bowl and set it aside.
Preparing the onions:
1. Take an onion. Use a knife peeler and peel the onion skin.
2. Place it on the cutting board. Cut each onion in half.
3. Put it on the side and cut it into slices.
4. Put it into a bowl and set it aside.
Cooking the shrimps:
1. In the cupboard, take a non-stick frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high.
3. When the heat is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put the onions in the large pan and stir until done.
5. Pour the bowl of shrimps into the large pan.
6. Stir 2-4 times.
(Note: Keep an eye on the shrimps because they cook fast.)
7. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and put some light soya sauce and stir to mix
8. Continue string until it is all cooked well.
9. When the shrimps are well done. Turn the heat off. Place the pan of shrimps aside.
Cooking the red peppers:
1. Reuse the same non-stick frying pan
2. Turn the heat to high
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put in the red peppers and stir a bit.
(Note: keep an eye on the yellow peppers because they cook fast.)
5. Sprinkle some salt, garlic powder and pour a bit of soya sauce.
6. Stir to mix.
7. Take a piece and taste if the texture is tender and a bit crunchy. If it’s the right texture, that means it is ready.
8. Stir a bit. Ensure it is properly cooked.
10. Once ready, turn off the heat and set the yellow peppers aside.
Cooking celery, yellow peppers and shrimps together:
1. In the cupboard, take a frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to high. Put in some oil.
3. Put in the onions and stir until it is almost ready.
4. Take the bowl of celery and pour all the celery into the frying pan.
5. Stir the celery a bit.
(Note: Keep an eye on the celery, it cooks fast.)
6. Sprinkle some salt and garlic powder. Pour a bit of soya sauce. Stir to mix.
7. Let it cook for a bit.
8. Turn the heat to medium-low.
9. Stir a bit.
10. Take a piece to taste if it is a bit crunchy and tender. When it is crunchy and tender, that means it is ready. If not, then it needs to be cooked longer.
11. Once celery is ready, pour the yellow peppers and shrimps and stir to mix.
12. Turn off the heat and set it aside.
Making the plate of celery, yellow peppers and shrimps together:
1. Take a tong.
2. Put all the yellow peppers around the plate.
3. Put all the celeries in the middle. as much as you can
4. Place the shrimps on top of the celeries.
(Note: you do not need to put all the shrimps on the top. You can leave some at the bottom of the celeries.)
5. Enjoy this wonderful place of celery with yellow peppers and shrimps.