This is homemade waffles are delicious and simple to make. When you make the waffles, you will know they will be tasty and better than bought at a supermarket.
I used a crepe recipe to make the waffles in a waffle machine mould. There are many different waffle machines. The one I use has 2 sided pieces of waffles that you can make.
The ingredients I use for these waffles are simple. Here are the ingredients. 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 2 eggs,1/2 cup milk,1/2 cup of water,1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons oil,1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and some oil for the brush waffle machine.
I mixed the eggs and flour until they mixed well. Then I added the milk and water. Mix it all together. I put in olive oil instead of butter because it is healthier. I also added vanilla extract. I mixed until a smooth batter until there are no lumps. If You like, you can cover the batter and let it sit for 2 minutes. To ensure the batter has no lumps.
Scoop the batter and pour some into the waffle machine. Close the lid and let it cook. The waffle machine I have will indicate when the waffles are done. Keep an eye on the waffles to ensure it does not get burnt. When ready, place it onto a plate.
Kids and adults would loves these waffles a lot. You can have these for breakfast or snack. Making homemade waffles is very fun.
You can put some fruits, jam or maple syrup on the top. I like to put some maple syrup with some fruits on the side. It will look nice, like a breakfast meal.
You can also freeze the waffles in the freezer if you can not finish all of them. When you want to eat it, take it out and put it in the oven to heat it. it will be a bit crispy and delicious. Once you eat homemade waffles, you like them a lot. Try making homemade waffles and enjoy.
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup of water
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
some oil for the brush waffle machine
preparing the batter:
1. In a cupboard take a large mixing bowl. Add 1 cup all purpose flour and 2 eggs.
Use a whisk and mix everything together well. 2. Pour in 1/2 cup of milk and 1/2 cup of water, mix everything to combine.
3. Add in 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoon of oil and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract beat
until a smooth batter texture.
4. If you like, you can let it sit for 2-3 minutes to make sure there are no lumps and it is a
preparing the waffle machine:
1. Take a waffle machine out of the box.
2. Use a clean wet cloth and wipe inside. Wait for a bit to dry.
3. Once it is dry. Plug the machine. Wait until the machine is hot.
Cooking waffles direction:
1. brush some oil on inside the waffle mold
2. Take the waffle batter mixture. Use a soup scooper and scoop up some batter and pour in
the 2 waffle molds evenly. Make sure no batter is licking out. Close the machine.
cook the waffles for 3-4 minutes. Make sure not to overcook the waffles or it will be burn.
(note: Each waffle machine mold are different with just 1,2 or 4.)
3. When you see steam coming out open the lid and check to see if it is ready.
4. When you see it is big and golden brown without any burn on both sides that is how you will
know it is ready.
5. For each waffles, that is finish place it on a wire rack over the plate.
6. Repeat the same thing for the rest of waffles
7. Once all the waffles are finish cooking, unplug the machine.
8. Now you can eat.