There are two sandwiches that I made. One is a English muffin scramble egg and the other is a strawberry jam sandwich. Both are very simple to make. I decided to use English muffin and two regular white breads. Making two different sandwiches can have different kinds of variety to eat.
To make the two sandwiches is very simple, and everyone can make it. All you need to do is take a package of English muffin and white breads. Open the package. Take out the English muffin and separate it apart. Place it in the oven. Then place the other two white breads into the oven. Heat the muffin and the white breads at 350F for 5 minutes. If you heat it for too long, it will become hard and no good.
In the meantime, take an egg out of the fridge, take a bowl and crack the egg into the bowl. Beat the eggs very well. Place it in the microwave and heat it up for 1 minute. Different microwave wattage heating time can be different. When the egg is done, take it out and set it aside.
Take a plate and take out the English muffin and two white breads. Take out the bowl of scramble eggs and place it on top of the English muffin. Close the top and place it nicely on the plate.
In the fridge, take out the strawberry jam. Open the jar. Take a knife and spread all the strawberry jam on both breads. Make sure it is all spread evenly. When done, close the top bread. Cut it diagonally into a triangle shape. Place the strawberry jam sandwich on both sides and the English muffin scramble egg in the middle. I decided to place an astro original blueberry yogourt on the top of the plate to make the dish look nicer.
Kids and adults would love these two sandwiches. Kids can also have fun creating their sandwiches with an adult’s help in putting the ingredients in for them. You can have this sandwich for lunch or dinner. When you eat these two sandwiches, it will be very delicious and tasty, and you will like it a lot.
Making a sandwich is a simple food that everyone can make when you know what you want in the sandwich. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Heating the English muffin and two white breads:
1. Take the package of white breads and English muffins
2. Open both packages.
3. Take out the muffin and separate them apart.
4. Place the muffin in the oven.
5. Take 2 white breads and place it in the oven.
6. Close the oven and heat it at 250F for 5 minutes
Making the scramble egg in a microwave:
1. Take an egg from the fridge.
2. In the cupboard, take a bowl.
3. Crack the egg into the bowl.
4. Beat the eggs very well.
5. Place it in the microwave and heat it up for 1 minutes.
(Note: Different microwave wattage heating time can be different.)
6. When done take it out.
Making the egg mcmuffin and strawberry jam sandwich:
1. Use a plate and take out the english muffin and 2 white breads.
2. Use a spoon and take the egg out.
3. Place the egg on top of the mcmuffin. Close the top english muffin.
4. Place the egg mcmuffin on the plate.
5. In the fridge, take out a strawberry jam.
6. Use a knife and take some strawberry jam.
7. Place it on both breads and spread it evenly all around the bread.
8. Close the bread together.
9. Use a knife and cut diagonally on the bread into a tranigle shape.
10. Place it nicely on the place.
11. In the fridge, take out anAstro original blueberry yogourt.
12. Place it on the side of the plate.
13. Now you have a egg mcmuffin with strawberry jam sandwich and an
Astro original blueberry yogourt on the side plate.