Cauliflower is a vegetable that is naturally high in fiber and B-vitamins. It provides protection against cancer. It also contains fiber to enhance weight loss and digestion, that is essential for learning and memory, and many other important nutrients.
These cauliflower are very delicious and easy to make. I decided to boil the cauliflower because it is fast to boiling then stir-frying. When buying cauliflower at a supermarket, sometimes they are individually wrapped, or you need to pick it yourself and put it in a plastic bag. Cauliflower is a healthy vegetable. Good for the eyes and body.
Boiling cauliflower, they cook fast. To know if they are ready and tender by inserting a knife. If it goes through, that means it is ready. If you like the cauliflower crunchy, you do not need to cook it too long. Cooking it too long will become tender. This is a perfect combination dish that goes well with noddles or rice. Whatever you choose as your desire. The cauliflower is a delicious vegetable. If you are a vegetarian, this is a very good dish to make. I like this dish a lot. Eating vegetables is healthy.
Another way of eating is making a steak and some cauliflower as a side dish. It will make a good combination than eating just vegetables. Cauliflower is a good dish choice to make when you have no idea what kind of vegetable to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Preparing the cauliflower:
1. Take the cauliflower out of the fridge. remove from package.
2. Rinse the cauliflower
3. Place the cauliflower on the cutting board and cut it in half.
4. Separate the cauliflower and place it directly into the bowl.
5. When you see big pieces of cauliflower, cut the cauliflower into pieces.
6. When it’s all done separating , rinse the cauliflower.
7. Set the bowl of cauliflower aside.
Boiling the cauliflower:
1. In the cupboard, take out a large pan.
2. Place it on the stove.
3. Pour some cold water into the large pan.
4. Turn on the heat to high and cover the lid.
5. Wait for about 10 minutes or until the water is boiling
6. When the water is boiling, add the cauliflower into the large pan and cover the lid.
7. Wait for the cauliflower to boil up again.
8. Let it continue boiling for 6 mintues
9. Open the lid. Take a knife or a long tooth pick. Insert it into the cauliflower. If you feel
knife or toothpick goes through the cauliflower and they are tender that means, it is ready.
10. Turn off the heat.
11. place it on a plate and set it aside.