This steamed green beans are simple and delicious to make. These green beans are grown in the garden. Growing green beans is very tasty and delicious. There are many different beans that you can grow. This year I grew green beans. It is my first time growing time.
Green beans are the easiest food to make. I decided to steam them because they steam really fast.
Green beans are a very healthy vegetable to eat. Boiling green beans is very healthy. You can also buy green beans at any supermarket. I prefer green beans that are grown in the garden and steamed in a steamer because they cook fast and do not take long.
Kids and adults would like this green beans. It is very healthy and good for the eyes.
The colour of this dish came out very nice. It tastes very delicious, and I like it a lot. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you are a vegetarian, this will be a perfect dish to make. If you have no idea what kind of vegetable dish to make. This can be a choice dish to make. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. Take some green beans and rinse it clean and it on a strainer over a bowl to drain
out the water.
2. In the cupboard, Take a large pan and place it on the stove.
3. Put in some water. Turn the heat to high.
4. Once the water starts boiling, put the plate of green beans into the large pan.
5. Close the lid.
6. Cook the green beans for 10 minutes.
7. Once it is ready. Turn of the heat.
8`. Use a plate clipper or kitchen mittens, take out the steamed green beans and place it on the table.