These cabbage are so tender and delicious after cooking from a stir fry from the pan. This dish is so easy to make. I decide to put some Chinese dry small shrimps. If you do not like it, you can put in chicken, beef, pork or ground beef in the stir fry with the cabbage.. What ever of your choice of your desire You can also make a cabbage vegetarian dish..
The dry small shrimps can be bought at a Chinese supermarket. I really like this dish a lot. The best combination that goes well with this dish is rice. This is a very delicious and tasty dish. when you make a lot to eat throughout the day This is a wonderful dish to make. Once you make this dish and eat it, you will like it a lot. Give this recipe a try and enjoy.
Preparing the cabbage:
1. In the fridge, take out a cabbage.
2. Remove cabbage from the package.
3. Remove the outer layer of the cabbage.
(Note: If the cabbage is dirty, you will need to wash the cabbage. If it’s not, then you can skip it.)
4. Rinse the cabbage. Place the cabbage on the cutting board and cut it in half.
5. Cut the cabbage into thin slice pieces. Each slice is cut, put in a mixing bowl.
6. When all cut slice pieces are done, set the mixing bowl aside.
Preparing garlic and onion:
1. Take garlic. Use a knife and peel the skins.
2. Take 4-5 pieces of garlic. Use a knife flat part and put flatten on to the garlic.
3. Use the heel of your hand. Smack on the flat part of the knife on the garlic.
4. Repeat the same steps for the rest of the garlic.
(Note: Be careful not to get cut from the knife.)
5. When done, set it aside.
6. Take an onion. Use a knife peeler and peel the onion skin.
7. Place it on the cutting board. Cut it in half, place it on the side and cut it into slices.
place it in a bowl and set it aside.
Preparing the Chinese dry small shrimps:
1. In the cupboard take out a bowl
2. In the bag take out some Chinese dry small shrimps and put it in the bowl.
3. put some cold water.
4. Put it in the microwave and heat it up, until the water is boiling up.
5. Take it out of the microwave.
6. Take a strainer and pour all the Chinese dry small shrimps to drain the water.
7. Rinse with cold water and place it back into the bowl .
Cooking the cabbage:
1. In the cupboard, take a frying pan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to high.
3. When the pan is hot, put in some oil.
4. Put in the onions and garlic and stir until done.
5. Put the bowl of cabbage into the frying pan.
6. Stir the cabbage a few times.
7. Sprinkle some salt and garlic powder. Pour a bit of light soya sauce.
8. Stir the cabbage a bit.
9. Pour in the Chinese dry shrimp and stir.
10.. Pour in some water. Turn the heat to medium-low and close the lid
11. Once boiling, open the lid. Take a piece of cabbage and taste if the texture is tender. If it’s not tender, you need to cook it a bit longer.
(Note: Do not close the lid once it is boiling again, or cabbage will not be green.)
12. Once the cabbage is cook to a tender texture, that means it is ready.
13. Stir it a bit.
14. Turn the heat off. Scoop all the cabbage, put it onto a plate place it on the table.