These are the easiest stir-fry zucchini to make. Not too hard, and you can have these zucchini in no time. It’s very delicious. I like the dish. I decided to cut it into thick pieces to stir-fry it into the pan with some onions. I put in some salt, garlic powder and some soya sauce to have more flavour in the zucchini and taste better. The zucchini has to cook until the texture is tender.
Kids and adults would love this dish. It is very healthy and good for the eyes. If you are a vegetarian, this will be the perfect dish to make. The best combination with this dish would be rice or noodles, whichever you choose as your desire. You can have this for lunch and dinner. If you can’t finish, you can save it in the fridge to eat the next day. Once you eat it, you will know how good this is. Try the recipe and enjoy. Try the recipe and enjoy.
1. Take 2 pieces of zucchini’s and rinse with water.
2. Take a knife peeler and peel some zucchini skins, but not too much.
3. Place it on the zucchini’s on the cutting board and cut off the 2 end parts, cut it into thick pieces.
4. Put it in a mixing bowl and set it aside.
(Note: slicing it into thin pieces will make it easier and faster cooking.
5. Rinse the zucchini again.
6. Take an onion, peel the skins. Place it on the cutting board. Cut it in half. Place it on the side and cut it into slices. Put the onions in a bowl and set them aside.
1. In the cupboard, take a frying pan and place it on the stove.
2. Turn on the heat to high and put in some oil.
3. Put the onions into the pan and stir until it is almost ready.
4. Put the thick pieces of zucchini’s into the frying pan. Stir a bit and lower the heat to medium-low.
5. Put some water in the large pan and close the lid.
6. Let the zucchini cook a bit until they are tender.
7. Open the lid and take a piece to taste if it is tender. Once it is tender, that means it is ready. If not, then it needs to be cooked longer.
8. Once it is ready, turn off the heat. Scoop up all the zucchini’s into a bowl and place it on the table.