These pork chops are very delicious and easy to make. This time, I use egg mixture and breadcrumbs to dip the pork chop 2 times. To have a better texture and have more to eat. When pan-frying the pork chops, it will smell so good and makes you very hungry. When pan-frying the porks, they cook ready fast on each side. Don’t forget to keep an eye on the pork chops. If you cook them too long, it will become tough. I have the recipe for how to marinate and pan-fry them.
I decided to take some celery leaves. Place them on the backplate of the pork chops to look nice.
The perfect combination that goes well with this dish is noodles or rice. Which every choice of your desire. You can have this for lunch or dinner. If you do not finish it, you can put it in the fridge and eat them the next day.
Kids and adults would love this dish. It is tasty, and I like it. The way I put the pork chop with celery leaves on the backplate looks nice. You can try creating the same dish I made and you will like it a lot. Try the recipe and enjoy.
Marinate the pork chops:
1. Take a package of pork chops
2. Open the package, take as many pork chops as need.
3. Raise pork chops
4. Put the pork chops in a mixing bowl. If you find the pork chops are too big, you can cut them in half.
5. Marinate both sides with some salt, garlic powder, and pour some soya sauce. Use a tong and mix the pork chops.
6. If you already have pork chops in the freezer, you can put the pork chop package in the fridge the night before to defrost it.
Preparing the egg mixture and breadcrumbs:
1. Take a container, fill it with some breadcrumbs and set it aside.
2. In the fridge, take out 2-3 eggs.
3. Crack the eggs into a bowl.
4. Use a teeth knife and beat the eggs.
(Note: using a teeth knife to beat can beat the eggs evenly.)
5. When all mixed, set the bowl of egg mixture aside.
1. Take a non-stick frypan and put it on the stove.
2. Turn the heat to medium-low
3. When the pan is hot, put in a lot of oil, but not too much.
4. Use a tong and take a pork chop. Dip it in the egg mixture. Make sure it is all coated everywhere. Then place the pork chop into the breadcrumbs and coat it everywhere.
5. Repeat the same steps for the 2nd time
(Note: Repeating the 2nd time will make it a thicker texture and have more to eat and taste better.)
6. Once the pork chop is coated, place the pork chop into the frying pan.
7. Repeat the same steps, coating the pork chops 2 times in the egg mixture and the breadcrumbs and putting them in the frying pan.
8. When it is all coated and place in the frying pan, close the lid
9. Let the pork chop cook for 3-4 minutes.
(Note: Keep an eye on the porks, so that it does not get burnt. They cook fast.)
10. Use a wooden spatula, turn the pork chops over and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
(Note: If you cook the pork chops too long, it will be tough.)
11. Take scissors, cut a piece, and check if there is any pink or blood coming out. If there are none, that means it is ready.
12. When the pork chops are all done cooking, take a tong and place it all nicely onto a plate.
13. Take some celery leaves and place them on the back of the plate of the pork chops to look nice. (Optional)